Welcome To Farming For Freedom
To create opportunities and resources for people who are homeless, so that they can become housed through their own efforts.
1. Build a non-profit farm.
2. Establish labor/trade agreements with people who are homeless and want to work.
3. Offer a monthly stipend, as well as room and board, in exchange for up to 50 hrs. of labor per week.
4. Offer additional services that workers can use to empower themselves, such as...
5. Sell produce, simple value-added foods, and artisan products at an on-site farmer's market or general store.
6. Use any profits to create jobs and expand services
"If you build it, they will come."